Our counseling sessions are designed to make you as comfortable as possible and are held in a warm, caring, homelike environment to help you feel safe, secure, and completely at ease. Our counselors are here to ensure your overall well-being by listening, guiding, informing, and establishing a plan to make happiness attainable once more.
Our services are available to any individual, couple, or family whose lives have been disrupted by specific events or the stresses of daily life.
- Adjustment, transitional, or adolescent issues
- Anger management
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Abuse (mental, physical, emotional, or sexual)
- Anxiety disorders
- Aging and life transitions
- Coping with grief or loss
- Couples counseling
- Family and relationships
- Mood disorders
- Parenting/Grandparenting issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or traumatic events (which can include Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, or EMDR)
- Self esteem issues for all ages
- Suicidal thoughts
Regardless of your ethnicity, background, spirituality, gender or sexual orientation, or ability to pay, our services are available to any person seeking personal wellness. If you are unable to afford our stated fee, we offer a sliding scale fee schedule, based on your family or personal income. We also accept most health insurance plans.
We accept the following insurance:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- UPMC (commercial plans)
- Beacon Health
- Life Solutions EAP
- State Employees Assistance Program (SEAP)
- Magellan EAP
- Lytle EAP
- Washington EAP
- Ceridian EAP
Evening and weekend appointments are available, and new patients are seen as quickly as possible. You will be matched with one of our licensed, experienced counselors who specialize in your particular needs. If you feel you and your counselor are not the best match, please let us know and you can make your next appointment with a different therapist.